Alcohol and Bars tour
When the sun goes down, the glasses rise high at Machane Yehuda market. The sounds of the day- the shop owners selling their goods, people running their errands, all hustle of the day lands quietly to make room for the hustle of the night. From young people to young at heart, born in Jerusalem or just visiting, coming to party till the early morning hours or just for a night cup - the market is the place where it all happens.
Let us take you to a little tour around, get to know the stories behind the places, find out how it all started and of course drink with us and taste all kinds of special local alcohol, like Israeli boutique beer, speciali made Lemonchelo, chaiser shot with the old market-parlament members...
We can only say Le'Haim!
More details about the tour:
- The tours will be led by experienced Jerusalem guides
- The tour is for private closed groups (no minimum participants), it isn't possible to join a tour
- Tours for large groups are possible, these will be separated to a number of smaller groups according to the size of the initial group
- The duration of the tour is approximately 2 hours
- All participants must be over 18 years old.
Further information, terms and restrictions:
- The tour cost includes third party insurance policy coverage.
- We accept credit card or cash transfer through bank acounts.
- Cancellation terms:
- Up to 7 days before the tour date – no cancellation fees shall apply
- 4-7 days before the tour date – cancellation fees at the rate of 50% of the total order shall apply
- Up to 4 days before the date of tour – full payment of the total order will be charged.
For further details and information, or to book a tour, please contact us.
If you intend to arrive by yourself, as a couple, or in a smaller group, we recommend that you purchase a Market Bites tasting ticket, to allow you to taste the market’s finest foods independently, at your own pace, and without being bound to a specific group. For the Market Bites tasting ticket page, click here.
Have fun at the market!