- bitemojo ›
A Food and Nightlife Tour at Machne Yehuda
Have a Taste of Israel’s Most Famous Market’s Night Scene
The biteMojo Nightlife Tour will give you a tasting of the Machne Yehuda Market after night falls.
Taking you to places that opens only at nighttime, this tour will introduce you to bars, pubs and restaurants that fill the market with a young crowd, in spirit and mind.
Once you invite this tour, an email will be sent to you, confirming all the details for downloading the app along with an app user manual. For your convenience, you will be able to choose you preferred day, wander at your own pace while eating and drinking the market’s well-known dishes and drinks.
Available on your mobile device for only 75 ILS
Number of Tickes:
Tastings throughout the Tour
An Alcoholic Limoncello Chaser + A Side Nibble
A great way to open you night tour with a limncello chaser and a side nibble of edamame beans or nachos at one of the market’s trendiest bars.
A Chaser of Arak in Different Flavors of Your Choice + Mezes
As also true for the Machne Yehuda Market during day times, you cannot have a proper night out without an Arak chaser. Here you can try one of the best, high-quality Arak you have ever tasted, with a selection of 20 fruit-flavored Arak types, alongside some small mezes that will make you feel like true Hammara people.
A Chaser of Tubi 60
One of the most notorious dinks available – high in its alcohol percentages and rich with other secretive ingredients. While the recipe is a kept secret, its tanginess will properly polish your digestive system.
Chili Con-Carne and Beer
Before leaving the market area for a warm night sleep, and just in order to make sure you have experienced it all, give yourself a tasting of some wonderful beans chili with a small shot of an Israeli boutique beer, letting yourself know that life is truly remarkable.
House Cocktail and Two Chasers of Shapira Beer
The most intercontinental finale you could have possibly asked. Starting this tour at the Machne Yehuda Market—the most Jerusalemite spot of them all—you can now end your tour at Abraham’s Hostel, the most international hostel in town, with two chasers of Shapira Beer – the most beloved brand in town.
(For your attention: tastings in the tour are for a single adult, please avoid any unpleasantness with the stall owners)
After office hours 09: 00-17: 00, please contact technical support at 054-789-7665
Here’s What People Say About the biteMojo Food Tours:
“We had a fun tasty food tour with lots of POI’s and we even got to do some shopping along the way…a fun day for two.”
(Hagit German, Moahav Bnaya)
“It was an amazing tour! The tour was charming and diverse, interesting explanations and s-u-p-e-r-b restaurants and other culinary spots. It definitely shows that lots of thought and effort were invested in planning the tour.
(Yael Karni, Ramat Hasharon)
“Excellent tour, great tastings, extremely nice people and fun sights. We had a great time!”
(Oren Raich, Jerusalem)
“It was great! In short, the tastings are indulging, the non-tasting stops throughout the tour could have been more informative”.
(Tzvia Weissberger, Rehovot)
“We had an amazing experience, and we enjoyed discovering new places that even we, as locals, didn’t know, such as Basher’s place at the market.
(Merav Mizrahi, Jerusalem)
“It was nice and tasty. Everyonewere very kind in welcoming us, the tour was interesting and the tastings were interesting and filling.
(Eliana Barbel, Tel Aviv)
יש לכם שאלות לגבי bitemojo? הנה כמה שאלות נפוצות ששאלו אותנו
Some Important Information
· The tour hours of operation are Sunday-Thursday 10:00-22:00 and on Friday 09:00-15:00. The tour is not available on Saturdays.
· Some of the tastings may contain gluten, nuts, sesame, different spices and food products that are unsuitable for those who suffer from allergies to various foods. If there is any doubt concernign the existence of certain foods in the tastings, we recommend that people with food sensitivities will not purchase the tour.
· Please note that in some places you might be asked to wait before receiving the tasting, and that sitting down with a taste, in the places that allow it, depends on the load of people.
· In the event of cancellation up to 14 days after the purchase, a full refund will be given, after deduction of handling costs (5%), and only if you did not activate the tour in the application.
· Outside the 14 day refund window, no refunds will be given.
· Before visiting the market, we recommend that you take a look at the holiday schedule.
· There might be some differences between the app tour that is sold on the website and the biteMojo tours sold in customer clubs.
Tour’s expiration date: 6 month from the date of purchase.