Come with us to reveal the night side of the market!
Machane Yehuda at night is a whole different story. After all the shop owners close down, A new, young alternative Machane Yehuda comes to live.
Come with us to find out who’s responsible for the new graffiti paintings appearing every night on the shops shields. We will take you to see some of the most impressing street art the market has to offer in all kinds of corners. In between we will visit a few bars that are the heart of the new and improved night life scene in Machane Yehuda market, and taste different kinds of popular Israeli drinks to make sure everyone gets the night market vibe.
More details about the tour:
- The tours will be led by experienced Jerusalem guides
- The tour is for private closed groups (no minimum participants), it isn't possible to join a tour
- Tours for large groups are possible, these will be separated to a number of smaller groups according to the size of the initial group
- The duration of the tour is approximately 2 hours
Further information, terms and restrictions:
- The tour cost includes third party insurance policy coverage.
- We accept credit card or cash transfer through bank acounts.
- Cancellation terms:
- up to 7 days before the tour date – no cancellation fees shall apply
- 4-7 days before the tour date – cancellation fees at the rate of 50% of the total order shall apply
- up to 4 days before the date of tour – full payment of the total order will be charged.
For further details and information, or to book a tour, please contact us.
If you intend to arrive by yourself, as a couple, or in a smaller group, we recommend that you purchase a Market Bites tasting ticket, to allow you to taste of the market’s finest foods independently, at your own pace, and without being bound to a specific group. For the Market Bites tasting ticket page, click here.
Have fun at the market!