- bitemojo ›
- Night & the City JLM
Night & the City JLM
A Food and Nightlife Tour at Machne Yehuda
Have a Taste of Israel’s Most Famous Market’s Night Scene
The biteMojo Nightlife Tour will give you a tasting of the Machne Yehuda Market at night time.
Taking you to places that opens only at nighttime, this tour will introduce you to bars, pubs and restaurants that fill the market with a young crowd, in spirit and mind.
Once you invite this tour, an email will be sent to you, confirming all the details for downloading the app, along with an app user manual. For your convenience, you will be able to choose your preferred day and wander at your own pace while eating and drinking the market’s well-known dishes and drinks.
Available on your mobile device for only 105 ILS
Number of Tickes:
After office hours 09: 00-17: 00, please contact our technical support at 054-789-7665 if you wish to add tours to your app
Tastings throughout the Tour
An Alcoholic Limoncello Chaser + A Side Nibble
A great way to open you night tour with a limncello chaser and a side nibble of edamame beans or nachos at one of the market’s trendiest bars.
Chicken or Vegetarian Empanada with dips
An authentic empanada at one of the most unique places of the Iraqi Market. Here you can find special pastries with all sorts of rich flavorful fillings.
220 ml of Cocktail of Your Choosing or Half a Dish of Gnocchi
Either a colorful cocktail or a delicious gnocchi dish at one of the hip and most vivacious places of the Georgian Market.
Spicy Popcorn and Boutique Beer
Come to one of the places where beer runs as water. Try some spicy popcorn and an extra-Israeli boutique market beer.
Half a Sandwich in a Tortilla or a Baguette
An especially juicy sandwich filled with an assortment of meat and cold cuts.
Half a Cookie Cream with Ice-Cream of your Choosing
Here is a special dessert: fine hand-made Italian ice-cream and cookie. For those of you who keep kosher, the place also offers vegan ice-cream.
Number of Tickes:
(For your attention: tastings in the tour are for a single adult, please avoid any unpleasantness with the stall owners)
Here’s What People Say About the biteMojo Food Tours:
“We had a fun tasty food tour with lots of POI’s and we even got to do some shopping along the way…a fun day for two.”
(Hagit German, Moahav Bnaya)
“It was an amazing tour! The tour was charming and diverse, interesting explanations and s-u-p-e-r-b restaurants and other culinary spots. It definitely shows that lots of thought and effort were invested in planning the tour.
(Yael Karni, Ramat Hasharon)
“Excellent tour, great tastings, extremely nice people and fun sights. We had a great time!”
(Oren Raich, Jerusalem)
“It was great! In short, the tastings are indulging, the non-tasting stops throughout the tour could have been more informative”.
(Tzvia Weissberger, Rehovot)
“We had an amazing experience, and we enjoyed discovering new places that even we, as locals, didn’t know, such as Basher’s place at the market.
(Merav Mizrahi, Jerusalem)
“It was nice and tasty. Everyonewere very kind in welcoming us, the tour was interesting and the tastings were interesting and filling.
(Eliana Barbel, Tel Aviv)
יש לכם שאלות לגבי bitemojo? הנה כמה שאלות נפוצות ששאלו אותנו
- Some Important Information
- The tour hours of operation are Sunday-Thursday 10:00-22:00 and Friday 09:00-15:00. The tour is not available on Saturdays.
- Some of the tastings may contain gluten, nuts, sesame, different spices and food products that are unsuitable for those who suffer from allergies and sensitivities to various foods. If there is any doubt concerning the existence of certain foods in the tastings, we recommend that people with food sensitivities will not purchase the tour.
- Please note that in some places you might be asked to wait before receiving the tasting, and that sitting down with a taste, in the places that allow it, depends on the place’s sitting capacity and occupancy load.
- In the event of cancellation up to 14 days after the purchase, a full refund will be given, after deduction of handling costs (5%), and only if you did not activate the tour in the application.
- Outside the 14 day refund window, no refunds will be given.
- Before visiting the market, we recommend that you take a look at the holiday schedule.
- There might be some differences between the app tour that is sold on the website and the biteMojo tours sold in various customer clubs.
- Tour’s expiration date: 6 month from the date of purchase.
There is the market by day and the market by night. Once the stalls are shuttered the place is transformed into something completely different. Come explore the magic that is Mahane Yehuda at night: ₪110